We are so lucky to be located at the head of the Bay of Fundy, where we can see the Tidal Bore twice daily, and the highest tides in the world are just a short drive away.
The Bay of Fundy is representing Canada in the new Global Seven Wonders of Nature Contest. We need your votes before July 7th to ensure that we become one of the 77 International sites in the next phase of the contest.
Did you know?
- The Bay of Fundy boasts the highest and most dramatic tides in the World
- The Bay of Fundy compares in Biodiversity to the Amazon Rain Forest
- The Bay of Fundy is home to 12 species of whales
- The Bay of Fundy is a critical migratory feeding area for many bird species
- The Bay of Fundy has Internationally Renowned Geology
- The Bay of Fundy is the best site in the world for tidal power generating potential
- The Bay of Fundy is home to TWO UNESCO sites
For more information on the Bay of Fundy and to vote, click on: http://votemyfundy.com/
And, just for fun and more Bay of Fundy information, Terri McCulloch writes a fun Bay of Fundy Blog – check it out!